What We Believe
Who We Are
Bishops, Episcopal Team & Diocesan Staff
What We Do
Community of Trinity
Anglican Youth Ministries
Local Shared Ministry
New Ways Of Doing Church
Caring for People
Social Justice and Environmental Sustainability
Holy Trinity Cathedral
Find A Church
Auckland - North Shore
Auckland - Central
Auckland - West
Auckland - East
Auckland - South
Diocesan Health and Safety
Scholarships and Grants
Diocesan Cycle of Prayer
John Kinder Theological Library & Archives
Read our latest magazine
Sign up to our Enewsletter
Anglicans love having their say. We should all celebrate the diversity of opinions that exist within our church - it is what makes our community so unique and colourful. We've selected some Anglican blogs on which you can comment, ask questions or add your own opininion.
The views and opinions expressed on these sites are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Anglican Diocese of auckland, it's Bishops. Clergy or other staff. No responsibility can be taken for any errors or ommissions contained on the sites links are provided for. Furthermore any losses, damage or distress resulting from adherence to any information included on these sites is not the responsibility of the Anglican Diocese of Auckland, its Bishops, Clergy or staff.
Andrew Brown's Blog
- writings on religion for The Guardian newspaper
Anglican Down Under
- by the Reverend Dr Peter Carrell on Anglican, theological and biblical matters with emphasis on missional and litergical.
- written by the Right Reverend Dr Kelvin Wright, Bishop of Dunedin
from Julie Hintz the StraNdz enabler
- ecumenical resources and reflections on liturgy, spirituality, and worship by the Rev'd Bosco Peters from Christchurch
- written by the Right Reverend Jim White, Assistant Bishop of Auckland
Anglican Mission Board of New Zealand includes Mission stories, tips, opinions & inspiration. A place to comment, ask questions and add your opinion.
Nick Baines Blog
- Musings of a restless Bishop in Leeds.
The Christian Century Blog Network
- a progressive, ecumenical magazine based in Chicago. Committed to thinking critically and living faithfully & exploring what it means to believe and live the Christian faith in todays world.
Previous: Media Releases
Find us on Facebook